Training, Workshops & Networking Opportunities
FMNS is the leader in developing and delivering educational and skill-building workshops for farmers’ market vendors and personnel. But don’t take our word for it – take a look at the glowing comments of participants!
We run three distinct methods of training:
1. In-person customized and comprehensive training programs;
2. An ever-growing series of webinars and workshops; and
3. An annual one-day conference for the Atlantic Canadian farmers’ market sector.
– Business Excellence Skills for Farmers’ Market Vendors (36 hours) — available by request for FMNS member markets across the province, requiring a minimum of 10 participants. Contact our office for more information.
– Professional Development for Managers, Organizers and Coordinators (40 hours) — View this year’s training poster for details and registration information.
– Board Training for Farmers’ Markets and Non-Profits
– Marketing, Merchandizing, & Customer Service Excellence: Customer Service Best Practices in a Non-Traditional Retail Environment
– Social Media & Branding for the Farmers’ Market Sector
– Drawing Customers In: Marketing & Merchandizing for the Farmers’ Market
To stay up to date on all of our upcoming training and workshop opportunities, please sign up for our newsletter!