Training, Workshops & Networking Opportunities
FMNS is the leader in developing and delivering educational and skill-building workshops for farmers’ market vendors and personnel. But don’t take our word for it – take a look at the glowing comments of participants!
We run three distinct methods of training:
1. A number of customized and comprehensive training programs, each 40 or 60 hours;
2. An ever-growing series of half and full-day workshops; and
3. An annual one-day conference for the Atlantic Canadian farmers’ market sector.
– Business Excellence Skills for Farmers’ Market Vendors (40 hours) — available by request for FMNS member markets across the province, requiring a minimum of 10 participants.
– Professional Development & Monthly Networking Program for Managers, Organizers and Coordinators (60 hours) — next session beginning January 2018.
– Board Training for Farmers’ Markets and Non-Profits — Our next session is scheduled for spring 2016 in Cape Breton. Also available by request across the province, requiring a minimum of 10 participants.
– Marketing, Merchandizing, & Customer Service Excellence: Customer Service Best Practices in a Non-Traditional Retail Environment
– Social Media & Branding for the Farmers’ Market Sector
– Creating a Winning Market Stand